Streamline Individual Education (IEP) and Learning
Support Plannings (LSP)
Register for Webinar
Wednesday, May 5, 2021 @ 2pm PT
In order to meet the needs of individual students who require a range of support, an education plan is developed based on the students strengths and needs.
In this webinar, Dr. Steve Weatherbee will walk through how to utilize an electronic IEP/LSP builder to streamline plan development and access historical plans.
The categories to document provided for IEP and LSP are;
- Demographics – student, classroom teacher, planning team
- Student History – Learning Support Plan, Individual Education Plan
- Student Profile – current services, assessments, strengths, interests and challenges
- Curricular Adaptations – environmental, lesson presentation, organization, assignments, test taking, behaviors, visual impairment, deaf and hard of hearing
- Gifted/Enrichment Adaptations – content, process, product, physical social and psychological
- Student Goals and Objectives – envision a future (current year and future years), student goals and objectives
Submit the web form to save your spot today.